There are nights when you barely get any sleep. Whether it’s from work, college/school or sleep disorders, it’s difficult to function on little to no sleep a night. I sometimes get only 0-3 hours a night for weeks straight, which is not easily done. But that is a part of life, sometimes you have to try and get by the day with barely any sleep.
I have a few tips that might help you be able to get by with little to no sleep:
- Take a cold shower or splash cold water on your face
- Get up and workout/go to the gym
- Do not hit the snooze button
- Keep moving and don’t lay or sit down
- Get coffee or an energy drink
Now for some they honestly cannot seem to get anything done all day with barely any sleep. They can’t function or just can’t seem to do anything right. So, I have a few tips on how you could get more sleep or things to do to fall asleep faster:
- Don’t drink any caffeinated beverages/drinks before bed
- Don’t workout right before bed
- Turn electronics off
- Turn the brightness on your phone or laptop down
- Watch a boring movie or TV show
- Drink hot cocoa or hot tea
- Sound machine – This is the one I use. I used to use my phone with an app, but for Christmas I got a sound machine of the ocean and rain forest and summer nights, so I use that now and it really works.
Now there are people who want more sleep, but they have sleeping disorders, which prevents them from getting the sleep they desperately need and want. I suffer from them and have many friends who suffer from them, as well. I have insomnia and I sometimes stop breathing in my sleep, which causes hundreds of problems with me getting my beauty sleep. I use all the tips above to help me try and get some sleep. I also go to they gym at least once a day, I try for twice a day, but that doesn’t always happen. If you still have problems, you can try to ask your doctor for sleeping pills or even get over-the-counter pills that helps with sleep. It is not easy to deal with a sleeping disorder, but it happens to thousands. Just got to try and relax and find something that will help induce sleep in you faster. The tips above helps with that and when they don’t then the tips on how to get by with little to no sleep helps with that.
I hope this helped you in some way. Thank you for reading. Until next time!