Everyone wants white teeth. It’s a dream for people, but one of the hardest things achieve in life. And once you get your teeth white, it is hard to keep them white.
- Colgate Optic White toothpaste and mouthwash – Use these together everyday, twice a day and trust me you will start seeing results within 3-5 days. Works better than any other whitening toothpaste I’ve ever tried and trust me I’ve tried a lot.
- Baking Soda – This is a great hack for many things, including whitening your teeth. Just use this every other day and you will start seeing results after the first time. When your teeth are white then just start using this once a week, to make sure that they stay white. This is a great option for people on a budget because it is inexpensive opposed to whitening toothpaste.
- 3D Crest White Whitestrips – I started using these after my aunt recommended them to me and believe they do work! They are expensive though, around $30 for 14 days worth of strips. I don’t use these everyday, but when I do I results after the 30 minutes are up. All you do is put them on your teeth and wait 30 minutes and your done. Different strips come with different times. I am using the Classic Vivid ones, which I believe are more expensive.
- Lemon Juice – Most dentist would not tell you to use this method. The reason being that all lemon juice is different and have different levels of acid, which can severely damage the enamel on your teeth. However, lemon juice can whiten teeth, I have tried it and saw results. I wouldn’t recommend this, but it is the cheap option to whitening teeth. Just brush your teeth with a little lemon juice, leave on teeth for 1 minute and repeat every few days.
- BrightWhiteSmile Whitening System – This is a laser whitening system, that is small and portable. It has unlimited uses, as it takes batteries. This is around $35, so a bit expensive, but the results are very impressive. I’ve been using this for over a year. I don’t use it everyday. I use it mostly once a week now, but if my teeth start showing a bit of yellow I’ll use it a bit more.
These all have worked for me, so I hope that they work for you, too. Let me know if they do or even don’t. Whitening teeth is a process, especially if you don’t have a lot of money and are on a budget. It’s difficult, but there are cheap ways to whiten teeth, it just takes longer to see the results.
I hope you like this post! Remember to always stay true to yourself and never forget to dream. Until next time!